Version 10 releases
We recommend that you always update to the latest version covered by your license. For more information, read more about updating SpreadsheetConverter.
- This version is same as previous version 10.4 in terms of functionalities. It just includes a fix to support 30-day trial license keys which are generated after 2020.
- Fix for the issue with text fields inside Task Pane not accepting keyboard input caused by Windows Update 1903.
- Introducing the Print Sheet that gives you better control over how the web page looks when it is printed.
- The Calendar widget now supports calculated default dates, automatically uses the developer’s language and offers “Required” validation.
Read more on the version 10.2 news page.
- Version 10 introduces Live Preview which increases your productivity by up to 33% with automatic, background conversions.
- Version 10 has a new ribbon layout with smart shortcuts to tabs and windows.
- You can copy and paste widgets. If you need to insert many widgets of the same kind, there are now two ways to do this with just one click.
- Version 10 brings Interactive Charts to all users including standard license users.
Read more on the version 10.0 news page.