Version 10 releases
We recommend that you always update to the latest version covered by your license. For more information, read more about updating SpreadsheetConverter.
- This version corrects an error in the signing of the installer components.
- Our examples convert without issues also in Windows on ARM devices. If you get unexpected results when using SpreadsheetConverter with Windows on ARM, please contact support.
- This version corrects an error in the handling of 30-day trial license keys.
- This version circumvents an error in Windows version 10.1903 where text fields in the task pane do not accept keyboard input.
- Introducing the Print Sheet that gives you better control over how the web page looks when it is printed.
- The Calendar widget now supports calculated default dates, automatically uses the developer’s language and offers “Required” validation.
Read more on the version 10.2 news page.
- Version 10 introduces Live Preview which increases your productivity by up to 33% with automatic, background conversions.
- Version 10 has a new ribbon layout with smart shortcuts to tabs and windows.
- You can copy and paste widgets. If you need to insert many widgets of the same kind, there are now two ways to do this with just one click.
- Version 10 brings Interactive Charts to all users including standard license users.
Read more on the version 10.0 news page.