We’re sorry but there was a problem registering your license key. This can be caused by a few common errors:
- The e-mail address and license key belong together. You must use the e-mail address that you provided when you registered the license key. If you no longer use that e-mail address you can still use it for registration. Please contact our Help Desk to register a different e-mail address.
- Each version of the program uses a different key. A key for version 1 will not work for version 2. A license key for version 2 works for 2.0, 2.1, 2.2 etc
How to register the license key
We have provided a detailed tutorial on how to register your old and new license keys. If you’re in a hurry, it contains the following steps:
- Restart Excel.
- Click on the SpreadsheetConverter tab at the right end of the Excel menu to switch to the SpreadsheetConverter ribbon.
- Click Help.
- Click Product Activation.
- Enter the license information and the e-mail address associated with the license key. You must enter all the related license keys:
- Your main license key for the current version.
- For an upgrade to a new major version, the license key for the previous version as well.
- For additional flavors, register their license keys, too.
- For an upgrade to the Professional edition, also the previous Standard edition key.
- Press OK.
If it still doesn’t work, please contact our Help Desk. Please save a screenshot of the page if possible to make it easier for us help you.