Create a ROI-calculator in Excel, publish it on the web!
Using SpreadsheetConverter and Microsoft Excel, you can supply your sales persons and customers with a return of investment calculator within hours. By placing it on your intranet or extranet, it can be accessed easily.The actual ROI-calculator used in this example, shows the cost savings of using SpreadsheetConverter. Try it with your numbers!
SpreadsheetConverter is very simple to use and requires no programming skill nor advanced webskills.
It just takes a few minutes to create an interactive webpage.
- Start by solving the problem in Excel.
- Color mark the cells that you would like to see on the web.
- Run SpreadsheetConverter
- Publish the result
- Test it
Update the values and as soon as you leave the field, everything is recalculated and the new values are shown. It is just as using Excel. The benefits are
- The user do not need Excel, nor the Excel viewer
- The user can run any operating systems
- No plug-ins, when the 25 kB is downloaded, it runs!
- No risk getting infected by viruses!